STEP 1: Choose a membership grade.
- Affiliate (AIF): At least 30 years old; engaged in Surveying/related field; hold an approved tertiary qualification OR have at least 5 years satisfactory practical experience.
- Associate (AIS): Must hold an approved Associate Diploma in Surveying, or its equivalent. Or approved by ISNSW by the virtue of your knowledge and experience.
- Corporate Member (MIS): Corporate Members receive highly discounted prices to ISNSW events and merchandise, complimentary CPD assessments and Dispute Resolution services. Those who hold an approved Bachelor degree in a discipline of Surveying, or hold a Certificate of Competency in Surveying, dated before 1 January 1988.
- Graduate (GR1): Graduate, 1 year out - Must hold an approved Bachelor degree award in Surveying or related field, gained within the last 4 years.
- Graduate (GR2): Graduate, 2 years out - Must hold an approved Bachelor degree award in Surveying or related field, gained within the last 3 years.
- Student (STU): ISNSW offers FREE student membership. Students must be enrolled in a Surveying course that is recognized by ISNSW and need to provide evidence of enrolment.
- Working Student (WSTU): Must be enrolled in a Surveying course that is recognized by ISNSW and is earning an income.
STEP 2: Any questions?
STEP 3: Ready to join?
Select your membership type below.
IMPORTANT: If you think you may have been a member of ISNSW previously, please contact the Membership Officer to check first before applying for a new membership.
Graduate, 1 year out
Graduate, 2 years out
Working Student (WSTU)