Land and Mining Surveyors Registered under the Surveying and Spatial Information Act 2002 should be aware of their obligations under Clause 82 of the Surveying and Spatial Information Regulation 2017
Your CPD records must document a minimum number of CPD points (dependent on your grade of membership) obtained per financial year as outlined in the ISNSW CPD Policy.
Forms can be downloaded for Annual Returns, Personal Assessments and Event Assessments.
From 1/7/2018, for members who are Registered Surveyors, of the total 15 CPD points required:-
- Registered Land Surveyors must attain at least 5 NSW specific cadastral points.
- Registered Mining Surveyors must attain at least 5 NSW specific mining points.
- The remainder of the points are to be in Survey Practice (ie. 10 Survey Practice points).
For members who are not Registered Surveyors, the following CPD requirements will apply: (can be any combination of Cadastral, Mining or Survey Practice points).
- Associate Member (AIS) - 10 points
- Affiliate Member (AIF) - 5 points
- Graduate Member (GR1 & GR2) - 10 points